Declined [All-Trade 3 Server Report]: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Zrai (core.zrai)

Discussion in 'Server Reports Archive' started by SAIGE, Jan 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SAIGE

SAIGE Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Player Name
    core.zrai

Steam ID or Steam Profile
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/Zrai

Server
    All-Trade 3

When did this event occur?
    Today (29/1/2018)

Description
    A user currently known as core.Zrai (male) is aged at 15 and I'm worried for his safety as I've noticed a much older known player (female) as CrashTheSystem aged 21 has been talking in a very sexual manner saying things such as 'zrai is in 90% of my fetishes.' , I also noticed he has been buying her many items for free and I am worried he is being groomed , also the way she speaks to him is in violation of law as he is a minor and the way they have spoken on the server in the past day has been of a very sexual nature, I hope this issue can be sorted out.

- Regards,
    Saige.

P.S I have nothing against both players and I am only making this report for Zrai's safety and Crash to stop doing this kind of behaivour.

2. GONKY BONKY HEAD

GONKY BONKY HEAD Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    +1 i agree this situation is disturbing, this has left an uneasy feeling in my stomach

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. standbytheriver

standbytheriver Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    +1 I agree, the sexual chat wasn't needed

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Elohim Yuri

Elohim Yuri Spectacularly Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +28 / 1
    I haven't seen Zrai given any items to Crash (not what i can recall). On the other hand i did see crash gave a nether trail Hellmet to Zrai yesterday. Not sure if this report is to get Zrai/Crash banned or to warn him/her or admins...
    I do not hate Zrai nor CrashTheSystem.
    If SAIGE claims what is true between both of them. Well, have nothing to say then. But still, im not here to judge anyone at all.
    Won't spam any message so i only leave this one here.

5. SAIGE

SAIGE Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Dont worry about it , Im not trying to get anyone banned or anything , Its just a warning and I care about Zrai and I just want Crash to just ease on her behaivour , thats all nothing more , nothing less. If you read the P.S you'll understand.

6. GONKY BONKY HEAD

GONKY BONKY HEAD Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Zrai has given items there is multiple witnesses to the burning party le phantom and the max's head

7. SAIGE

SAIGE Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

I'm one of those witnesses of the Party Phantom.
    https://backpack.tf/item/583519407
    (this is evidence just to avoid any confusion or assumption of negativity) *Lying basically*

8. Conro

Conro Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah ive witnessed the gifting's and the way they act is very weird ive just been calling them gay I thought crash was a dude XD

9. Conro

Conro Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes yes conro my g

10. Nimajin

Nimajin Eoj's Own
    Advisor Universal Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +475 / 23
    This is a private matter between the 2 users, not something we're going to interfere with.

If he wants to buy her items, he should feel free to. Declined.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice