Declined [All-Trade 3 Server Report]: http://steamcommunity.com/id/smellypoptartz/ (Poptartz)

Discussion in 'Server Reports Archive' started by Telly, Feb 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Telly

Telly Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Player Name
    Poptartz

Steam ID or Steam Profile
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/smellypoptartz/

Server
    All-Trade 3

When did this event occur?
    It's been happening for a while now.

Description
    So this report isn't intended to get anyone into trouble, its intention is to call someone out for pretending to be someone that they're not. Poptartz is someone that most of the regulars on harpoon know, and as Poptartz's profile states, they are a 16 year old female called Lilian. I was in a private discord voice chat yesterday (31st of January) with Poptartz and standbytheriver, but Poptartz was too shy to talk, so kept to their self, after about 10/20 minutes of being in this private call, Poptartz invited both me, and standbytheriver to their discord group, I joined as soon as the invite was sent and heard Poptartz speak for the first time (male voice) and as I'm sure that some of us regulars have probably already gathered that Poptartz is not who they say they are, now I'm not sure if this is 100% a catfish or if Poptartz identifies as female, but after talking to GONKY BONKY HEAD, I found out that GONKY believes that Poptartz is 100% female and insisted that he has facetimed with "her".

Please keep in mind that this post is not malicious in any form, it is simply to help prevent people from getting hurt.

I asked GONKY to join the discord chat room shortly after hearing Poptartz's voice, but he was reluctant to join as he wasn't in a good mood and wanted to be left alone and after a few messages, he refused to accept that fact that Poptartz may not be a girl. - Telly Screenshot (8).png

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Gorrah

Gorrah Notably Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +11 / 2
    Well shit..I have a good background with this, (For the sake of this I will refer to Pop as a "She") In like October last year I got in a discord call with Plot Twist, PopTartz and awoo and i did in fact heard Pop's voice, she honestly sounds like a prepubescent teenager (male), I asked if she was a guy then she got annoyed and left the discord with Plot when asking when I was genuinely serious about it, awoo stuck with me and assured me that Pop was a female. They joined back and the follow up question on my end was "Are you a transexual" she left straight away when i was being serious, yet again awoo said that she was a she and that i should say sorry which i did. Once i said sorry she said that she hates her voice and that she wants to get her voice changed but its expensive.

This report would make no sense due to her not breaking genuine rules on Harpoon and therefore wouldn't be banned, I am not on either side just giving my opinion on the matter. I have no clue what gender she or he is at this current time.If she is indeed a male then that would be completely out of order to pretend to be someone you're not but I have no clue at this stage.

Please do not witch hunt ANYONE in the matter, this is very much a sensitive subject.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Just Navlis

Just Navlis Face-Meltingly Active
    Retired Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +50 / 3
    people, this is a report section for SERVER issues.

Harpoon admins or any other communities admins are not a police force that arrests you for breaking the law, they are here to protect the server from Rules breakers and scammers/sharkes.

stuff like this report is nothing that has to do with harpoon, sure he/she is a regular on the server but unless he/she is acting like this with intend of fraud or if he/she is beeing rude like this way on the server then this is nothing admins or moderators can influence.

#3 Just Navlis, Feb 1, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2018
  4. Plot Twist

Plot Twist Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    So Telly where's the proof that PopTartz is a guy? All I see here is you saying that she's a guy with little to no proof but from what you're saying you can have a higher pitched voice and instantly just be a girl. Also just saying maybe the fact that the majority of people say that she's a girl, maybe that's because she's a girl.
    None of that really matters anymore as PopTartz has decided to cut themselves from Harpoon as a whole because and I quote
    "16:50 - PopTartz: Remember telly?
    16:50 - Plot Twist: yeah
    16:50 - PopTartz: He made a post on the harpoon forums about me being a boy because of my voice
    16:50 - PopTartz: xD
    16:50 - Plot Twist: oh
    16:51 - PopTartz: Now all of harpoon is on my ass about t
    16:51 - PopTartz: So I just removed the server from my favs"
    So well done on that I guess.

#4 Plot Twist, Feb 2, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2018
  5. Nimajin

Nimajin Eoj's Own
    Advisor Universal Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +475 / 23
    Hello @Telly_,

I'm going to decline this report as it has no real relevance to us as things are right now. @Just Navlis summed it up pretty well, these reports are for people who break the rules of Harpoon, not for personal witchhunts. Previously someone tried to dictate who others should and shouldn't supposedly be with.

If they identify as a girl, who cares. It's not for you to dictate what they can or can't do on the internet. It's up to you personally to believe it or not, but there's no need to report it whatsoever.

As a note to everyone involved in this stupid drama, stop filing reports for personal problems that don't have anything to do with Harpoon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice