Accepted [All-Trade 3 Server Report]: http://steamcommunity.com/id/smellypoptartz (PopTartz)

Discussion in 'Server Reports Archive' started by L.A.R, Jan 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. L.A.R

L.A.R Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Player Name
    PopTartz

Steam ID or Steam Profile
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/smellypoptartz

Server
    All-Trade 3

When did this event occur?
    Past couple of days

Description
    This user has been calling me large and fat and lard. I do not approve of this as I am not. This user has gone against rules on multiple occasions and i have screenshots as proof of this. (he has been disrespectful and has used racist slurs that admins do not approve of.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Sugoni

Sugoni 19 =/= 14
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +91 / 14
    When I was on server and you brought this up you told me it was a joke, did you not? Why is it you've decided to turn this into a proper report and change the story?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Jyn

Jyn Notably Active
    Retired Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +34 / 9
    I've also seen this going on for a while, Poptartz may have said it was a joke but I don't recall LAR enjoying the experience at all. I've heard LAR ask him to stop and it obviously hasnt so I will support this.

4. Gorrah

Gorrah Notably Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +11 / 2
    She has been doing this for awhile, I got really annoyed and went rage at her once due to every time I join the server she would say something along the lines of "HAI GORRAH" then the following message being "YOU *****" which is clearly meant to offend people from Asian origin due to their often squinted eyes.

Navlis was there at one point and he didn't understand what "*****" was so I explained and he just messaged "interesting" in the AT3 chat.

After me going rage at her she finally stopped, me going rage was due to HER not likely what I did which I think was talking about what gender I thought she was in her discord. Her discord is insanely stupid due to her making herself do anything she wants even breaking her own rules yet when someone does the same thing she would mute you, also being that if you insult her she would mute or kick you even if she made multiple comments about you beforehand.

5. Gorrah

Gorrah Notably Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +11 / 2
    Oh and Poptartz is a female.

6. jacobhd404040

jacobhd404040 Forum-Clearing
    Staff Member Advisor

Ratings:
    +167 / 5
    Upon reviewing the chat logs I have issued a one week ban on the reported user. Accepted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice