Declined [All-Trade 3 Server Ban Appeal]: 765611980261980 (Fez Bum)

Discussion in 'Server Appeals Archive' started by Fez Bum, Sep 19, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fez Bum

Fez Bum Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Your Steam Name
    Fez Bum

Your SteamID 64

Server
    All-Trade 3

Why were you banned?
    Bad Language

Why should Harpoon grant your appeal?
    Perma ban with no warning or explanation. I didn't say anything foul.

2. Ramibot

Ramibot Rami's personalized forum bot.
    Staff Member Chief of Staff Universal Staff

Ratings:
    +429 / 53
    Hello Fez Bum,

Your appeal is now under review.
    Thanks for your patience in the matter.

Regards,
    Rami

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Lunaa

Lunaa Teddy Bear with a gun
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +110 / 13
    Hi Fez,
    Ill say the same thing I did in our conversation before you insisted I type here.
    I heard you mention the phrase, to which I went on voice chat to say "who said that?" you gave no response. I assume you did not hear me. I then said "please dont say that again". Several minutes later I heard you say the phrase again. to which I banned you.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Fez Bum

Fez Bum Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That is definetly not what you did. You said "who said that" and that's it, I heard it, but it no way i could've related it to me. I don't know where you see the logic in it. You have just banned me out of the blue. When I did not even say anything racist, sexist or whatever, just "camp is fun" which pretty much noone gets the context of.

5. Lunaa

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +110 / 13
    Then why did you say that other wise in our direct messages?
    Fez Bum:
    i just need reasonable explanation
    why i haven't been given a warning at all
    and a perma ban

[7:44 AM]
    Lunaa | Harpoon.tf:
    i did warn you again. maybe you didnt hear me, but i said on voice chat who said that and then said please dont say that again
    you then said it again out of no where so i banned you

[7:45 AM]
    Fez Bum:
    no you did not

"I don't know where you see the logic in it."
    If I said it directly after u mentioned the phrase, id assume you knew I was talking about you. I then said please don't say it again. And u did.

It does not matter it was not vulgar, or a racial slur. That is targeted harassment to a user, and the "joke" the phrase comes from is an underage photo of said member that does not want people commenting on it. I respect that and I do not tolerate harassment. That is why you were banned.

6. Fez Bum

Fez Bum Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    How can you even assume that? There's many people talking at that time, who tf knows who said who what. Either way this is uncalled for a shitty joke about mister moon who has nothing to do with this server nor was he even there.

7. Lunaa

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +110 / 13
    Also, would you have even followed my warning? Ive been made aware you have 5 bans on another server, for not following warnings.

8. Lunaa

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +110 / 13
    So are you just going to argue with me about the fact I did not directly warn you with your name as I physically did not know it was you, or be reasonable, understand why u were banned. and proceed to move forward?

And moon not being staff here, or on the server has nothing to do with it. Its still harassment

9. Fez Bum

Fez Bum Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    A shitty joke is not harrasment. Every one has bans somewhere I don't even know why you bring it up.
    Please stop acting like randomly saying "who said that" and nothing else counts as a warning.
    This was a perma ban out of the blue for a shitty joke that like 2 people get.

10. Lunaa

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +110 / 13
    This was a perma ban out of the blue for a shitty joke that like 2 people get.
    Its not a shitty joke, Moon does not appreciate it, and considers it harassment. not a "shitty joke" that is why its handled the way its handled.
    And no, not only 2 people get. Half of this community knows about it, you are just one of the few that chooses to find it funny.

Every one has bans somewhere I don't even know why you bring it up.

I bring it up because you will not seem to understand your appealing a ban. Not arguing with me whether or not I directly warned you or not.

It seems to me you have no intent on moving forward in your appeal. All you have done is argue and make accusations.

11. Fez Bum

Fez Bum Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I made my reasoning for the appeal clear. You gave me no warning and it is really just a shitty joke.

To be completely frank with you the joke keeps being funny, because of your massive overreactions to it, if you stopped being so incredibly insisted on perma banning everyone who even mentions it, it would've died faster than a reddit meme.

Whether you keep the ban is up to the staff of the server, it's not like I have any say in it.

Good luck with your future endeavors of promoting the joke by perma banning people. It isn't even a unflattering picture it is funny because of what you do.

12. Lunaa

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +110 / 13
    Declined. You have no intention of apology and instead are attempting to justify your actions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice