Accepted [All-Trade 3 Ban Appeal]: STEAM_0:0:79591133 (KierUK |)

Discussion in 'Server Appeals Archive' started by KierUK |, Feb 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KierUK |

KierUK | Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Your Steam Name
    KierUK |

Your SteamID 64
    [U:1:159182266]
    STEAM_0:0:79591133

Server

All-Trade 3

Why were you banned?
    i was banned for advatising a hack as a joke because someone said how do i get good, to which i responded "get good get lmaobox" this has been around for ages and was meant as a joke

Why should Harpoon grant your appeal?
    i know hacks shouldnt be promoted however i dont beleive that it is in the server rules i was not warned just straight banned, it was only meant to be a joke as the hack has been around for over 3 years now from when i first started playing.
    I am aware that it was stupid and bad judgment to do what i had done i would never do it again if i was in the same situation.I agree that a punnishment should be given out however if i was banned for a week or a month with being warned i wouldnt do it again i am not looking to be unbanned straight away just i wish to have it not be a permant ban as i really like your trade servers.

#1 KierUK |, Feb 6, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2017
  2. Kevin Parker

Kevin Parker Previously known as THE REAPER
    Retired Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +120 / 9
    Hello @KierUK |,

Your server appeal is now under review.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. KierUK |

KierUK | Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thank you for taking the time to review this it is greatly appreciated.

4. Kevin Parker

Kevin Parker Previously known as THE REAPER
    Retired Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +120 / 9
    Hello @KierUK |

We have decided to give you a second chance that being said, we have unbanned you from the servers and you are now able to join once again. In the future do not post or advertise any kind of hacks/cheats

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice