Accepted [All-Trade 3 Ban Appeal]: 76561198310996518 (Faz | trade.tf)

Discussion in 'Server Appeals Archive' started by Faz | trade.tf, Feb 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Faz | trade.tf

Faz | trade.tf Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Your Steam Name
    Faz | trade.tf

Your SteamID 64

Server
    All-Trade 3

Why were you banned?
    so, i have been banned for Trolling, spam. I admit that i was spamming the chat with my offers and lennys, i didn't wanted to offense anyone, I apologise for what I did.

Why should Harpoon grant your appeal?
    This my favorite server, i couldn't miss to play it again; I swear to follow the rules and don't do this again anymore.

2. Sparky

Sparky Epic Member
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +112 / 6
    Hello @Faz | trade.tf

Please explain the reasoning for spamming lenny binds and "#gasthejews".
    [​IMG]

(and so on)

I also noticed that you claimed in the chat that it was a "joke". Do you think that spamming these slurs/binds on the server is appropriate or funny?

3. Faz | trade.tf

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yes, as i said those was jokes only and was toward to be funny, I admit that spamming was too much and I apologise it.

4. Sparky

Sparky Epic Member
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +112 / 6
    Even if you think they were jokes, other users didn't see them as so. You used the terms/bind spam and were punished for it.

Although I am conflicted to do so, I have accepted this appeal. Please note that any further behaviour issues which are against the rules will mean the ban will be reapplied.

5. Faz | trade.tf

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice