Declined [All-Trade 3 Ban Appeal]: 76561198300490470 (Blank)

Discussion in 'Server Appeals Archive' started by Sassy, Jan 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sassy

Sassy Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Your Steam Name
    Blank

Your SteamID 64

Server
    All-Trade 3

Why were you banned?
    Disrespecting Admins/Players

Why should Harpoon grant your appeal?
    Your community is one of the most important of Team Fortress 2. I really liked your community, is fun, and i want to comeback. I was wrong but i can change, i will not give more problem in your server. Sorry for my bad english. And Thanks.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Sassy, Jan 30, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2017
  2. Sparky

Sparky Epic Member
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +112 / 6
    Hello @Sassy

Your appeal is currently under review.

Multiple bans for disrespecting admins and others players, as well as the abuse of the calladmin command is quite serious.You claim that you can change, but when are you going to start doing it?

3. Sassy

Sassy Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Now. I had this ban a month ago. Now it is different.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #3 Sassy, Jan 30, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2017
  4. Sparky

Sparky Epic Member
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +112 / 6
    How is it different from the first time when you were banned for the same thing? Aside from that, 3 bans in total is quite a bit, how can we know you've changed your act (and seeing as you used the word 'change' as in 'will change, when will that happen)?

5. Sassy

Sassy Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I was not take seriously your community one month ago, now it's different, give me one more chance. And for the change i have already changed. (My english is not perfect)

6. Sparky

Sparky Epic Member
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +112 / 6
    Hello @Sassy

After deliberating about your appeal, we have unfortunately decided to decline your appeal.

While people can indeed change, we feel as if this behaviour in which we've noticed and taken action will arise again, and don't want that to happen. If and when you feel as if you've changed, you can feel free to appeal again.

Thanks for understanding

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice