Declined [All-Trade 3 Ban Appeal]: 76561198225785008 (Hazardous)

Discussion in 'Server Appeals Archive' started by Hazardous | TF [⍜_⍜], Feb 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hazardous | TF [⍜_⍜]

Hazardous | TF [⍜_⍜] Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Your Steam Name
    Hazardous

Your SteamID 64

Server
    All-Trade 3

Why were you banned?
    Hey, I usually didn't care much about this, but now I'm dedicating long time on trading this ban is really affecting me. I got banned a year and half, or maybe more, ago. I was attemting a "scam" of a spycrab, like "running" of a spycrab. I was a mind-less child back then desperate for profit, I saw a lot of people doing it painlessly so I figured if they can why I can't (Btw on that server, I don't remember who and prob no admin was on). Sadly I was wrong and ended on a horrible permanent ban.

Why should Harpoon grant your appeal?
    I really would like to expand my possibilities of trading and I will never agian attempt a spycrab if I know I won't complete it. Now I know it's a wrong thing, I've got older now and I know the rules and I need to respect.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Hazardous | TF [⍜_⍜]

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Response? :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Taser

Taser Ace Trainer!
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +377 / 25
    Please note that appeals and reports take time, especially when we get multiple each day. We appreciate your patience with the matter, and a colleague will get back to you once your appeal has been reviewed.

4. Hazardous | TF [⍜_⍜]

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh no no, it's kk I didn't know you got a lot of appeals a day (like ppl how you get banned so quickly). Take your time, I don't want a rushed answer. :)

5. Hazardous | TF [⍜_⍜]

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I know I said take your time. And it's okay, but it's been almost a month now. I feel like you guys maybe forgot. Just making sure.

6. Sparky

Sparky Epic Member
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +112 / 6
    Hello @Hazardous | TF [⍜_⍜]

After long deliberation regarding this appeal, we have decided to decline it. Spycrab running is a serious offense, not only on Harpoon, but on the TF2 community. Admitting your mistakes and getting forgiveness is a great step to not repeating them again, but that doesn't absolve you of your wrong-doings. A permanent ban is nothing compared to a SteamRep mark, which most spycrab runners recieve upon evidence review and report acceptance.

Thanks for understanding.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice