Declined [All-Trade 3 Ban Appeal]: 76561198096276540 (kichen)

Discussion in 'Server Appeals Archive' started by kichen, Jan 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kichen

kichen Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Your Steam Name
    kichen

Your SteamID 64

Server
    All-Trade 3

Why were you banned?
    Well, to be honest, I am not quite sure...
    So look, my laptop hasn't been in my house lately so I couldn't play, that means that I couldn't have been doing anything like scamming and some other suspicious stuff, I seriously don't know why I got banned.

Why should Harpoon grant your appeal?
    Well, as I said, Because I don't know why I got banned in the first place, I haven't done anything wrong on the server!

(OK, I just found out why I was banned, Thank you Skipper, it was for disrespecting Players/Admins and it was on 24 December, well, I wasn't playing since November, so this might not have been me, so it was a mistake, or, someone was on my account, which I doubt since nobody except my brother has a password but he couldn't log on since I have the mobile authenticator)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 kichen, Jan 22, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2017
  2. Nimajin

Nimajin Eoj's Own
    Advisor Universal Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +475 / 23
    Hello @kichen,

You did do something wrong on our servers and it was definitely you. You were banned from our servers for using racial slurs.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. kichen

kichen Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Yes, Skipper explained to me why I got banned, but that wasn't me, because I didn't have my laptop with my from 26th November to the 19th January... I don't know how to prove it, but I swear that it wasn't me! (If there is a way to prove it, please tell me, I want to show you I am innocent)

4. Kevin Parker

Kevin Parker Previously known as THE REAPER
    Retired Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +120 / 9
    According to chat logs you made racist remarks on 10th of december @kichen

5. kichen

kichen Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I think I saw somewhere 24th.. but still, even then I didn't have my laptop :p

6. The Slow Scout

The Slow Scout Violent Crime Analyst
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +238 / 7
    You are responsible for your account and you control who plays on it. Should your account ever be compromised, you would know about it as you would receive an email regarding the issue. You have also mentioned that you have Steam mobile authenticator enabled. Not only were you racist and disrespectful towards other players, you are now lying about your actions. It was you on the server at the time.

As you have been caught lying within your appeal, this is declined.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice