Declined [All-Trade 3 Ban Appeal]: 76561198073464202 (Jw-zippy)

Discussion in 'Server Appeals Archive' started by Jw-zippy, Jun 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jw-zippy

Jw-zippy Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Your Steam Name
    Jw-zippy

Your SteamID 64

Server
    All-Trade 3

Why were you banned?
    I was banned from the server for mic spamming. I was muted and when I tried to login 1 day later I was banned

Why should Harpoon grant your appeal?
    Because I now know that mic spamming is boring and childish and that I will never mic spam again on your servers

2. Sparky

Sparky Epic Member
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +112 / 6
    Hello @Jw-zippy

I have decided to decline your appeal. Performing various actions such as micspamming, yelling disrespectful slurs to others (such as "shut up or ill get you banned") isn't accepted on our servers whatsoever. Harpoon is a community which is considered a safe and fun trading community, and upon first login, you are required to accept the policies and rules we have on our servers, this includes to not micspam or harass others. A 1 week ban length is appropriate, and you can come back when that expires. In the future, be mindful of what actions you take or what words you say to others.

Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice