Declined [All-Trade 3 Ban Appeal]: 76561198065683874 («BBQ» Acid Burn~)

Discussion in 'Server Appeals Archive' started by Acid Burn~, Aug 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Acid Burn~

Acid Burn~ Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Your Steam Name
    «BBQ» Acid Burn~

Your SteamID 64

Server
    All-Trade 3

Why were you banned?
    I don't even remember why I was banned, But they say that I was impersonating a Valve admin or something. I was banned for maybe a year now and I don't want to say fake reason but there is nothing proves that I was impersonating anyone, I'd appreciate any prove shows what I did, And for some reason I'm banned from all of the Harpoon servers, And even if I did something like that, I think it took so long now right?

Why should Harpoon grant your appeal?
    Becuase I want to get back to the server I unboxed a scorching flames unusual on.

2. Jin&Tonic

Jin&Tonic Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
    Staff Member Owner Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    It was not a fake reason. You were in the server with another individual. There was a young player on our servers, you two decided to bully him and both pretended to be Valve employees so that he was afraid for his account.

Even if you won't impersonating a Valve employee, you were still harassing another user.

Screenshot_20170606-112603.png

Here's you apologizing and trying to explain to a staff member right after your ban. Hopefully this jogs your memory.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. «BBQ» Acid Burn~

«BBQ» Acid Burn~ Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    In the picture there is nothing shows that I was impersonating a Valve admin, either harassing anyone, It shows me trying to clear things up with one of the admins and that was when the ban is only 1 day, And also I think that there is a miss-understood here. What exactly happened on the server is there was a kid saying that he could get me any unusual I want, I said: "How is this possible?" , He said" "I can do it and I have my own ways," I told him: "How can you get an unusual without unboxing it?, You know that you could get banned from saying that you can hack an unusual?" He started being scared and then he left. I did not harass or bully no one, what harassing and bullying means is I insulted him with a bad word or something, or even threatening him with something, I never did that ever in my life, but the weird thing is that I was banned for a day and the Admin in the conversation told me to wait and he was completely understood what happened but he banned me because "I caused a guy leaving from the server" Yep that maybe happened And I was ready to wait the day, But then I got banned permanently after the day finished. How do you explain the permanent ban after the day? Did I do something else? Plus I know that there are 3 or 2 chances for me to get banned permanently from any community. Look, guys, I don't want to cause any more problems, I just came here because It been too long now and I just want to join the server normally and play in peace and trade and do whatever as soon as not against the rules.

4. Jin&Tonic

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    You straight up told a staff member that is what you did. They banned you for it and then asked for an evaluation if the ban should be extended, given that impersonating Valve employees is a permanent ban level offense, your ban was upgraded.

The amount of time passed isn't just a reason to unban you.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. «BBQ» Acid Burn~

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Now I've been 3 days waiting for a reply and then I get this?
    What I've told the admin is yes I trolled a kid but not by impersonation a valve admin.
    I want a proof that shows me impersonation a Valve admin, please. By a proof, I mean a video recorded against me or any solid ones. because what you guys is doing is the troll. You banned me for a day for the reason of trolling, And after the day I got banned for IMPERSONATING A VALVE ADMIN!!!!! How did it step to that even?. You should close this thread if you don't have any solid proofs against me, otherwise, don't let me wait for 3 days to read 2 lines of stuff I know.

6. «BBQ» Acid Burn~

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Attached Files:

7. Jin&Tonic

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    That is a chat log you had with a different admin on a different time. That's not pertinent to this matter,

After our conversation, you show you have no remorse, you don't seem to care at all about your actions, and honestly, I don't see a reason to unban you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice