Addressed [All-Trade 3 Ban Appeal]: 76561197977756053 (Zak(DZ))

Discussion in 'Server Appeals Archive' started by Zak(DZ), May 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zak(DZ)

Zak(DZ) Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Your Steam Name
    Zak(DZ)

Your SteamID 64

Server
    All-Trade 3

Why were you banned?
    i was banned for spamming donator command

Why should Harpoon grant your appeal?
    first i didnt get warned , and i said admins ifu wonnawarn me plz do it in chat
    so heres what happend :
    i was spamming at walls and then i saw sm_kick zak so i said plz warn me and after it just by some seconds my pc crashed so i relunched it and when i came back i found my self banned without any warnings
    at reason : it says ignoring moderators , but i didnt at all , i didnt get a even 1 warning

2. Sparky

Sparky Epic Member
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +112 / 6
    Hello @Zak(DZ)

Thanks for being patient. Although in this instance your ban has expired, I would like to let you know that donator abuse through the use of Demoman charge-spamming isn't tolerated what-so-ever. You were indeed warned, multiple times, in fact, to stop. You refused, and then were issued a day ban. This goes without saying that any further incidents regarding your abuse of donator will result in further action and potential removal of your donator status.

Thanks for understanding.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice