Accepted [All-Trade 2 Ban Appeal]: 76561198329337746 (Abertura)

Discussion in 'Server Appeals Archive' started by Abertura, Nov 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Abertura

Abertura Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Your Steam Name
    Abertura

Your SteamID 64

Server
    All-Trade 2

Why were you banned?
    I was introduced to the harpoon servers and had just started playing them. I was on the "All-Trade 2" server and I was playing around in a melee only room with some others. That is when I accidentally discovered an exploit that allows you to gain any weapon within the room. Of course, being surprised with this glitch, I began firing my weapon. An admin by the name of "aaron12034" witnessed me preforming this and questioned me. I talked to him about what may have caused this glitch. He then proceeded to give me a permanent ban to all Harpoon servers without once warning me that this glitching can be a reason to be banned. In my "opinion" this ban seems quite unfair. Please let me know what you think about it. If you don't unban me, I understand.

Why should Harpoon grant your appeal?
    In my "opinion" I feel that this ban is unfair as I was given no warnings beforehand.

2. jacobhd404040

jacobhd404040 Forum-Clearing
    Staff Member Advisor

Ratings:
    +167 / 5
    Hello @Abertura

I deeply apologize for the long wait on your appeal. Your appeal has been accepted. Please be mindful of the rules in the future.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice