Accepted [All-Trade 2 Ban Appeal]: 76561198112046826 (Diamond jozu(S>6 unus)broker)

Discussion in 'Server Appeals Archive' started by Diamond jozu broker, Aug 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diamond jozu broker

Diamond jozu broker Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Your Steam Name
    Diamond jozu(S>6 unus)broker

Your SteamID 64

Server
    All-Trade 2

Why were you banned?
    no reason was stated but i talked to Mr.Sargent.I told him what happened and it came to the conclusion of threatening a ban trade or impersonating an admin or something like that..also i wasnt sure which server i was banned but i was sure it was the all-trade server

Why should Harpoon grant your appeal?
    Well I just came in TF2 and went into that server to crab but nothing happened.So i went around to kill someone but I died.So i was just so bored that i said 'zack,stop hacking or else i will give a trade ban or gimme 100 dollars xd'
    Someone talked and said dont do it so i said 'i'll give a life ban'

Now for my defensive part.I've been in this server for sometime.I do normal trades and spycrabs and always pay up.this was my first ban.

First of all,i was clearly joking.I have a high reputation on my backpack.tf trust.I have my own pride.i clearly said 'xd' at the end of my sentences.The word 'xd' is an emoticon for jokes and used in memes and etc..i think i should be given a fair warning as this was my first 'offense'

2. Diamond jozu broker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ok new update.so today i went to HG server again and i was banned again.the last time i went was on the day i got banned but it was apparently for 5 minutes.i remembered i went there the last time to spycrab a friend of mine.we crabbed on the 16th August.
    This time my ban is now permanent by aaron12034.now i will leave the judgement to the admins.

3. Nimajin

Nimajin Eoj's Own
    Advisor Universal Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +475 / 23
    You were told why there are 2 entries for a ban on your account, I have now corrected the mistake so that there's only 1 entry.

Could you please explain why you thought it was a good idea to disrespect others and threaten them with bans? Just because you put "xd" at the end of your sentence doesn't mean that you can say whatever you want.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Diamond jozu broker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i do not understaand the part of 'disrespecting people/admin' and 'threatening people/admin'.

if i were to look at a scammer's point,they would've added them and did a privte chat instead of chatting on the server chat which is stupid.if i were to be given a punishment,i would take probably a month ban or so.i was just bored and thought of joking around.yes i learnt my mistake to never do it again...

5. Sparky

Sparky Epic Member
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +112 / 6
    @Diamond jozu broker

We've discussed your appeal, and I've decided to downgrade your ban length to a month. However, impersonation (or joking about impersonating staff) and then threatening other players with bans isn't okay at all. This is also your first and final chance to improve on your behaviour and actions on our community and servers. If there are any more future problems like this, the ban will be reinstated.

Appeal granted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice