Downgraded [All-Trade 2 Ban Appeal]: 76561198105044148 (BalthazarBD)

Discussion in 'Server Appeals Archive' started by Balthazarbd, Feb 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Balthazarbd

Balthazarbd Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Your Steam Name
    BalthazarBD

Your SteamID 64

Server
    All-Trade 2

Why were you banned?
    Saying in chat "A harpoon admin is staring at my anus"

Why should Harpoon grant your appeal?
    Truly sorry for saying that, was really not intended for anybody and only meant it as a joke. I promise not to make any other jokes about admins/mods/owners.

2. Sparky

Sparky Epic Member
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +112 / 6
    Hello @Balthazarbd

That isn't your ban reason. Your ban reason is for racist remarks in which you've made previously on our servers.

3. Balthazarbd

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah I got banned the first time for saying "nig"(only those 3 letters) and I took my punishment and got banned for a day. This second ban was yesterday where I said that a harpoon admin was staring at my anus and got perma banned 5 seconds after saying that comment. In no way shape or from did I say anything racist yesterday. :)

4. Jin&Tonic

Jin&Tonic Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
    Staff Member Owner Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    Your comments was obnoxious. You claimed to only have said 'nig' once and got unfairly banned due to it. As a result, I looked into the case, and found you calling multiple people the slur, repeatedly over the last few days.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Balthazarbd

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I never claimed that I said the racial slur only once. After I got a 1 day banned I didn't say the racial slur between my first and second ban.

If you want to appeal for saying racial slurs before my first ban, I'll do it, but I did not say anything racial slurs before my perma-ban and after my 1-day ban. Thx

6. Jin&Tonic

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    You may appeal the ban here since the permanent ban is for your repeated use of the racist term.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. Balthazarbd

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    1. Your Steam Name
      BalthazarBD

Your SteamID 64

Server
      All-Trade 2

Why were you banned?
      Saying in chat multiple times a racial slur

Why should Harpoon grant your appeal?
      Learned my mistake of saying racial slurs and now understand how it is inappropriate and how it can affect people's feelings/ enjoyment at the servers. I make full comittment to not say racial slurs in chat and to keep my potty mouth shut. :)
    Thx

8. Balthazarbd

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    lol i appealed it in the same post so i dont know if i need to make a new appeal xD

9. Jin&Tonic

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    I'm very weary of granting this appeal. But, after careful consideration, I've decided to reduce your ban. However, any behavior that is against our rules will result in re-enactment of this ban.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice