Archived [All-Trade 2 Ban Appeal]: 76561198054198170 (✪ TacticalCheerio)

Discussion in 'Server Appeals Archive' started by ✪ TacticalCheerio, Feb 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ✪ TacticalCheerio

✪ TacticalCheerio Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Your Steam Name
    ✪ TacticalCheerio

Your SteamID 64

Server
    All-Trade 2

Why were you banned?
    Misunderstanding

Why should Harpoon grant your appeal?
    Hey, so this ban I recieved was just a misunderstanding, i'll explain; What happened was the whole server was muted for a while because everybody was talking over each other, I left the server and came back, not because I wanted to unmute myself (which i'm assuming is why I was banned), but because I was fixing a glitch where that if you bp someone with the !bp command sometimes it will freeze and their backpack won't show up, usually it fixes if I just leave the server and come back. I was not trying to disrespect the admin's wishes to keep me muted, I was fine with it, all I wanted to do was fix a simple glitch. I do really value this server for trading, I'm on it almost everyday and is where I do the majority of my trading, and am super fond of the community too. I also really value being able to use scrap.tf as well since I use it quite a bit. So, yea just a harmless misunderstanding, I would really appreciate it if I was unbanned, thanks.

2. ✪ TacticalCheerio

✪ TacticalCheerio Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh, just a quick update, turns out it was just a day ban, and i explained to the admin who banned me and he is unbanning me, not really need for review

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice