Accepted [All-Trade 2 Ban Appeal]: 015302286 (Fish-Related Crimes)

Discussion in 'Server Appeals Archive' started by Fish-Related Crimes, Apr 27, 2017.

1. Fish-Related Crimes

Fish-Related Crimes Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Your Steam Name
    Fish-Related Crimes

Your SteamID 64

Server
    All-Trade 2

Why were you banned?
    Before I begin, I'd like to point out that I believe I was given a global ban. While I cannot recall why I was banned, it says on sourcebans that I was banned for disrespecting Admins/Players: https://bans.harpoongaming.com//index.php?p=banlist&advType=steamid&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:53022865
    Unfortunately, the chat history has cleared at this point, and I cannot recall what I said; however I do not doubt the competence of HG staff, and will give them the benefit of the doubt.

Why should Harpoon grant your appeal?
    I'll try my best not to sound cliche, or "excusey" here. I won't lie and say I didn't do anything, because I genuinely don't recall, and there are no available chat logs for me to reflect upon. I can only offer my sincerest apologies, and convince you that I have changed (if I was ever rude in the first place, hell if I remember). To prove the above statement, I've gone into server management myself, and work for a gaming community as well as price moderate; it's hard at times for others to take me seriously with this big red tag on my rep.tf (especially as a trader): https://rep.tf/76561198066311459 . Additionally, ~1.5 years ago, Chuck Norris (former HG staff) said my appeal should pass if I were to make it, but I never got the chance.

2. Jin&Tonic

Jin&Tonic Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
    Staff Member Owner Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    I was the one who banned you. I don't doubt the ban was for legitimate grounds, that said it's been over two years, and we'll give you the benefit of the doubt on this.

Appeal Granted.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice