Application Declined ♡SaltyFatRat♡'s All-Trade Administrator (18+) Application

Discussion in 'Archived Staff Applications' started by ♡SaltyFatRat♡, Jan 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ♡SaltyFatRat♡

♡SaltyFatRat♡ Sufficiently Active

Ratings:
    +13 / 3
    Steamrep Profile Block
    | steamname: ♡SaltyFatRat♡⇋HG⇌
    | steam3ID: [U:1:265197376]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:132598688
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198225463104
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/theonlyfatrat
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198225463104
    | http://backpack.tf/trust/76561198225463104

Which server(s) do you wish to apply to be staff of?
    All-Trade

What position are you applying for?
    Administrator (18+)

How much time do you have in our servers?
    Connection Time: 15 days 14:57:19 hours

Please list your schedule of when you would be on the servers, include day, time, and timezone
    Mon-Sunday: 18:00-24:00 (after that I may be online too, but usually will stay on the server being afk)

How old are you?

Do you have a mic and do you use it?
    Yes and I often use it especially when triple chat spammers can't listen

Tell us why you should be a staff member
    I am friendly and funny, I give HG All Trade Servers the portion "salt" [​IMG] I am a former GoV Mod, and I like using my mic if something is not right. I will be in the Harpoon Mumble at least one time per day. I can be on the server almost every day (except if I have to study/vacation/other reasons) and I am a helpful person. I'm free to add and would be happy to make the HG Servers 24/7 full! Yes. I am a German, and I dont care about the Nazi/Hitler jokes. I have to live with that, and I guess its better if I ignore them than starting (useless) arguments. I am a Donor for 8 months now, and I will be happy to donate more for Harpoon Gaming (I donated 8 keys)! Feel free to add me to talk, you can find me on the HG Discord Server too, so just mention me and lets talk! I'll try to be more active on the forums too. I have experience with both middleman services like Spycrabs or Cash trades. I can help players with trading advice, just like I helped Turbobonden with his unboxed Sunbeams Crones. I am happy to help! Thank you for reading, I love you all! My rep.tf: https://rep.tf/76561198225463104
    EDIT: As I noticed, there are sometimes dramas on All-Trade 3 like spycrab runners and there's NO staff available. I'll try to fix that.
    This is a reapplication, @reaper I fixed my behavior, I became friends with the guy I "trolled" (Sushi), and I gave him a taunt for free. Yes, I am serious, I will improve further now, and I will stop being immature.
    EDIT 2: I was on the server today, one russian micspammer, and one chat spammer who both didnt stop after me and some others told them to stop, I tried in Harpoon Mumble, I tried in discord, I used !calladmin, nobody came, and they finally left after some minutes.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 ♡SaltyFatRat♡, Jan 22, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2017
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Kevin Parker

Kevin Parker Previously known as THE REAPER
    Retired Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +120 / 9
    Hello ♡SaltyFatRat♡⇋HG⇌,

Your application is now under review.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    • Like Like x 1
  3. ♡SaltyFatRat♡

♡SaltyFatRat♡ Sufficiently Active

Ratings:
    +13 / 3
    Ok, thanks for informing me.

4. Sparky

Sparky Epic Member
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +112 / 6
    Hello SaltyFatRat,

After much deliberation and discussion with other staff members, we have unfortunately decided to stand by our decision regarding your application and decline it. We appreciate your dedication towards Harpoon but we do not feel a role as a staff member here at Harpoon would be a best fit for you. Regardless, thank you for applying!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice