Application Declined ♡SaltyFatRat♡⇋HG⇌'s Unusual, All-Trade Administrator (18+) Application

Discussion in 'Archived Staff Applications' started by ♡SaltyFatRat♡, Jan 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ♡SaltyFatRat♡

♡SaltyFatRat♡ Sufficiently Active

Ratings:
    +13 / 3
    Steamrep Profile Block
    | steamname: ♡SaltyFatRat♡⇋HG⇌
    | steam3ID: [U:1:265197376]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:132598688
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198225463104
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/theonlyfatrat
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198225463104
    | http://backpack.tf/trust/76561198225463104

Which server(s) do you wish to apply to be staff of?
    Unusual, All-Trade

What position are you applying for?
    Administrator (18+)

How much time do you have in our servers?
    Name: [​IMG]♡SaltyFatRat♡⇋HG⇌
    Member of Clan: HG
    Unique ID: STEAM_0:0:132598688
    Steam Community: 76561198225463104
    Position: 4
    Activity: [​IMG]
    Kills: 4,491 (3,668*)
    Deaths: 2,605 (with Hs: 0.36)
    Suicides: 1,040
    Kills per Death: [​IMG] (*)
    Kills per Minute: 0.36
    Headshots: 2,406 (2,218*)
    Hs per Kill: [​IMG] (*)
    Team Kills: 1 (By Teammate: 3)
    Connection Time: 8 days 15:53:38 hours

Please list your schedule of when you would be on the servers, include day, time, and timezone
    Hm, depends. I'm a student, so I'd be able to be there EVERY DAY at evening (18 o'clock [German Time]) but I guess really often :p

How old are you?

Do you have a mic and do you use it?
    Yes and I often use it.

Tell us why you should be a staff member
    I am friendly and funny, I give HG All Trade Servers the portion "salt" :p I am a former GoV Mod, and I like using my mic if something is not right. I will be in the Harpoon Mumble at least one time per day. I can be on the server almost every day (except if I have to study/vacation/other reasons) and I am a helpful person. I'm free to add and would be happy to make the HG Servers 24/7 full! Yes. I am a German, and I dont care about the Nazi/Hitler jokes. I have to live with that, and I guess its better if I ignore them than starting (useless) arguments. I am a Donor for 4 months now, and I will be happy to donate more for Harpoon Gaming (I donated 8 keys)! Feel free to add me to talk, you can find me on the HG Discord Server too, so just mention me and lets talk! I'll try to be more active on the forums too. I have experience with both middleman services like Spycrabs or Cash trades. I can help players with trading advice, just like I helped Turbobonden with his unboxed Sunbeams Crones. I am happy to help! Thank you for reading, I love you all! My rep.tf: https://rep.tf/76561198225463104
    EDIT: As I noticed, there are sometimes dramas on All-Trade 3 like spycrab runners and there's NO staff available. I'll try to fix that.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 ♡SaltyFatRat♡, Jan 9, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2017
  2. Kevin Parker

Kevin Parker Previously known as THE REAPER
    Retired Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +120 / 9
    Hello SaltyFatRat,

Your application is now under review.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    • Love Love x 1
  3. ♡SaltyFatRat♡

♡SaltyFatRat♡ Sufficiently Active

Ratings:
    +13 / 3
    Thank you Reaper babe <3

4. Kevin Parker

Kevin Parker Previously known as THE REAPER
    Retired Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +120 / 9
    Hello @♡SaltyFatRat♡

Thank you for applying for an All-Trade Staff position, Unfortunately we will decline your app since we feel you have to improve on your behavior towards other players as well work on your maturity . Whenever you feel like you have fixed this, feel free to reapply.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice