Application Declined White Hammer| trade.tf's All-Trade Moderator App

Discussion in 'Archived Staff Applications' started by White Hammer, Aug 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. White Hammer

White Hammer Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 3
    SteamRep Profile Data:
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/143654376/allcomments

What position are you applying for?

In which server would you like to be staff?
    All-Trade

How many hours do you have in our server?
    5 days active 22 total

How old are you?

What Time-Zone you live in?
    Central U.S.

Do you have a mic and do you use it?
    Yes, I do.

Do you have any previous Admin experience, if so, where and when?
    Yes I do and In fact on multiple servers!
    ive been a Super admin on the minecraft server stompzcraft.net
    been a admin on multiple kf1 and kf2 servers :) favorite game ;)
    never been a admin on tf2 servers neither have I ever requested to be one on a server besides this one :)

What ideas or skills can you bring to the table?
    Ahh yes...what I (Me,Myself) can bring to the table :D
    I Mainly play on the Harpoon Gaming trading server
    even though I am not a admin on the Harpoon Gaming trading server
    I do like to enforce rules like trading and...I act like a mod even though I'm not
    I have also been a middlemen for spycrabs many time :)
    Not to be rude but,Do not ask as to why I enforce rules i just like everything to run smooth on the server plus I'm a natural born leader :)

Why do you think you would be a good staff member?
    I can enforce rules!

I am Kind and I always take time to get tho most evidence as possible when I look into things :)

Somewhat of a good reputation I say somewhat because I'm mainly known for my kindness and genourosity otherwise I'm not too social.

AND IM ALMOST ALWAYS ON :)

How much time can you spend per-day on the servers/forums?
    Id say about 14 Wake up every morning at 6-am and play usually until 9-pm Central U.S. time

What do you think the current staff is doing right?
    Sadly not much ;_; Very inactive trade server admin/mods
    But they do solve problems Pretty fast

What things do you think the staff, or Harpoon Gaming as a whole, could improve on?
    Communication!

I believe we need stronger communication...Theres alotta problem on the trade plaza servers all the time!
    Like I said even though I'm Not a mod or donor I do like to help resolve things fast!

Why do you want to be a member of the Staff?
    ONE MAJOR REASON IS BECAUSE

(A) I'm nearly always on
    (B)I'm a friendly and efficient problem solver :)
    (C)Cause I heard yall were also slightly low on active staff Which is no bueno D:

Are you ready to act as middleman for events and trades?
    Yes :) I know it's not much but I did provide a page of rep for my steam profile and I DO NOT PLAN ON OR NEVER DO PLAN ON SCAMMING I AM A HONEST AND FAIR PERSON!

I mean honestly who wants to scam What's it get you besides a bad reputation?You won't make profit cause nobody will wanna trade with you!

Do you have a Rep thread, if so, please link it here?
    I have a rep page provided at my steam comments at the very top with link but I do not have a rep thread anywhere else sadly due to the fact I only really trade through steam.

Special Notes:

Any miscellaneous information we should know?
    Sadly not that I could think of,but feel free to ask me any and all questions! :)

Hope you can look into this

Sincerely,
    White Hammer :)

• Disapprove Disapprove x 2
  2. Lunaa

Lunaa Teddy Bear with a gun
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +110 / 13
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. Jin&Tonic

Jin&Tonic Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
    Staff Member Owner Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    This is not a SteamRep profile, this is your SteamRep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198025829819

A datablock looks like this:
    | steamname: White Hammer| trade.tf
    | steam3ID: [U:1:65564091]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:32782045
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198025829819
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/143654376
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198025829819

Are you aware of what SteamRep is?

You have 2 days and 2 hours.

This is actually against our rules. Non-staff members aren't permitted to middleman.

Almost all the trade staff are in the servers daily, this comment makes me believe that you have very little experience in our servers.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. White Hammer

White Hammer Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 3
    @Eoj Charlie Respone to your steam rep profile

I actully have never heard of that nor seen it!When it said steam Rep I thought it meant The rep on My profile

response to how many hours do I have On the server

That sounds about right only except for that sounds right about my active time the time that I'm not Idle I like to leave my pc on on the server in the character selection menu for the very little time I am not on And I have added a total of up to 5 days time such as when I sleep

Response to me being a spycrab middleman

I was actully referring to other servers but...I am going to be honest and admit I have been a middlemen on this server and I am sorry for my troublesome mistake!
    But I would like to address that,maybe its just me and I'm dumb?idk but I was mislead by the rules...
    I'm thinking so this dosent happen in the future to other people as to I have learned my lesson you could maybe change the wording?
    maybe something like (Only staff can be middle men for spycrabs)
    To me honestly that was a tad bit confusing

Response to What do you think the staff is doing right?
    On my active time on the all trade server I have seen and met many admins!But from what I've observed they're only on for up to an hour at a time...Theres almost always a problem on this server and I'm always typing !admins to see if any are on...The list is empty.
    maybe the plugins broken?I don't know,I'm always typing it and the list come up empty nearly everytime

I hope I answered every question you had :) Any more concerns just talk to me on here mumlbe or the server I'm always on one.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Watching You Watching You x 1
  5. Nimajin

Nimajin Eoj's Own
    Advisor Universal Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +475 / 23
    Hello @White Hammer| trade.tf,

We have chosen to decline your staff application, we do not believe that you are active enough to become staff. Feel free to re-apply for staff once you are finding yourself consistently playing on Harpoon Gaming servers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice