Archived [Trade Minecraft Server Ban Appeal]: 76561198119623032 (Awesome_Technology)

Discussion in 'Server Appeals Archive' started by Awesome_Technology, Jun 16, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Awesome_Technology

Awesome_Technology Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Your Steam Name
    Awesome_Technology

Your SteamID 64

Server
    Trade Minecraft

Why were you banned?
    I ran from a heavy boxing match with a wage of 1 reclaim. I then claim to reconnect when I did not and failed to file an appeal within the allotted time after I was reported and failed to add harpoon admins trying to reach out to me on the matter. The ban and series of appeals that followed are listed below.
    https://forum.harpoongaming.com/thr...l-76561198119623032-awesome_technology.38366/
    https://forum.harpoongaming.com/thr...l-76561198119623032-awesome_technology.41831/
    https://forum.harpoongaming.com/thr...l-76561198119623032-awesome_technology.18623/

Why should Harpoon grant your appeal?
    I have since repaid the person who I ran from and we were friends briefly before I took a break from tf2. It has been 7 years and 3 months since my ban. I still love tf2 and simply want to play more of it again. I only wish to comply and play with people again. I do not know how to prove I'm being genuine, so if I can get on a call and even just talk for a few minutes, I would gladly cooperate in any way. It has been a very long time and I haven't done anything malicious in any communities on any platform.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Awesome_Technology

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I have been trying to introduce my friend into tf2 since they were never on steam in its hay day, and it’s been incredibly fun. It has been reminding me of the deep passion I have for this game. I want to give them (being MrVexation on my friends list) the proper tf2 experience. So last night I showed them trainsawlaser and it was so much fun. We just messed around on an empty map and loved it. I could only sit there and think of how much fun it would be seeing like 8 other people constantly rag dolling across the map and the funny conversations that could be had. It made me think of all the times I had great fun on other community servers and the friends I was able to make through such a silly game. I want to continue sharing that part of the game with them. I would do anything for this friend, they are legitimately like a brother to me. Please give me a chance and let me demonstrate my ability to change. I would gladly go about proving it in any way; a discord call, a server interaction, a pub session, a stream, a background check. Please let me make right this wrong. I have done everything I can to make it up to the person I had ran from, I just want to pay it forward to those who remind of what this game has meant to me over the last couple of hard years.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Awesome_Technology

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Here are the Screenshots of me paying the person back from the Heavy Boxing Match, There name is CrazyFace, They are in the middle there with the reclaimed metal.

Attached Files:

4. Jin&Tonic

Jin&Tonic Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
    Staff Member Owner Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    You're attempting to appeal a Fraud ban, however, this is the server ban appeal section. You've likely hit your limit of fraud ban appeals, we permit a maximum of three.

Archived. If you wish to discuss this, you may reach out to me privately.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice