Accepted [All-Trade 3 Server Ban Appeal]: 76561198146662901 (Hydra | unusual.tf)

Discussion in 'Server Appeals Archive' started by cheechee123, Feb 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cheechee123

cheechee123 Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Your Steam Name
    Hydra | unusual.tf

Your SteamID 64

Server
    All-Trade 3

Why were you banned?
    Hello! It has been a while. I recently decided to check my Rep.TF page, and found out that I had infractions from this network. Turns out that I was permanently banned for racism on July 22, 2016. I do not remember much about this event, so I cannot give much more detail on it unfortunately.

Why should Harpoon grant your appeal?
    This ban was many years ago, and in those years, I have had time to grow up and mature. I was a edgy teenager back then that thought being racist was funny. I now realize that this was a mistake, and one that I am deeply regretful for. It would be nice to be able to start fresh, and not carry the stigma of being the once racist person that I was. I am starting to get into TF2 trading, so having that big red warning on my Rep.TF page might turn potential traders away, even if the ban was not for scamming. This is my main reason for attempting the appeal process, but I would also love to regain access to the servers once again. Thank you for your consideration!

2. cheechee123

cheechee123 Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Anyone out there? Seems like the forums are dead.

3. jacobhd404040

jacobhd404040 Forum-Clearing
    Staff Member Advisor

Ratings:
    +167 / 5
    Accepted

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice