Accepted [All-Trade 3 Server Ban Appeal]: 76561198235697740 (Ziggy❤)

Discussion in 'Server Appeals Archive' started by Ziggy❤, Jan 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ziggy❤

Ziggy❤ Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Your Steam Name
    Ziggy❤

Your SteamID 64

Server
    All-Trade 3

Why were you banned?
    Banned for toxicity and cutting off others.

Why should Harpoon grant your appeal?
    I would like to join these servers again, A lot of my friends get on here and this is like the only trade server i enjoy, I understand I was being very rude to others and will never do it again, just a fun server in general, made a lot of friends here and met some pretty cool people, I said some wrong things before and was never banned for it another admin was saying some pretty nasty things aswell and other members were doing it too and so i thought it was okay, I don't remember the admins name, It's been a long time since my ban, I understand if I don't get unbanned for the way I was.

#1 Ziggy❤, Jan 11, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2019
  2. horsie ღ

horsie ღ Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    "I understand I was being very rude to others and will never do it again" guess u forgot about that when u were calling me racist slurs today

3. Zanaris (✿◠‿◠)

Zanaris (✿◠‿◠) Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    "I understand I was being very rude to others and will never do it again" It wasn't very nice of you to be sexist and tell me to go back to the kitchen earlier today

#3 Zanaris (✿◠‿◠), Feb 7, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2019
  4. Ziggy❤

Ziggy❤ Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It was in a casual server, NOt in this server sorry bud.

5. jacobhd404040

jacobhd404040 Forum-Clearing
    Staff Member Advisor

Ratings:
    +167 / 5
    Hello @Ziggy❤ ,

This appeal has been accepted. Please be mindful of your actions in the future and be aware that further discretions can and will result in a permanent ban.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice