Accepted [All-Trade 3 Server Ban Appeal]: 76561198146265553 (Business Bear³)

Discussion in 'Server Appeals Archive' started by Business Bear³, Dec 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Business Bear³

Business Bear³ Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Your Steam Name
    Business Bear³

Your SteamID 64

Server
    All-Trade 3

Why were you banned?
    I was banned on Harpoon's Trade Server for being toxic to the general community. I acknowledge that I was being toxic, by targeting specific people (I saw it as banter, did not recognize I was genuinely just being a dick).

Why should Harpoon grant your appeal?
    As a relatively concurrent player on the trade server, I have absolutely no wishes to be perma banned on it. I do not play community servers often, so this one is an exception. I'm apologetic for my behavior and wish to cause no future harm.

2. Jin&Tonic

Jin&Tonic Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
    Staff Member Owner Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    You were banned due to your consistent disrespectful behavior and spam. Also, the fact that a number of people have reported that you were attempting to get banned and cause issues. What is your response to that?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Business Bear³

Business Bear³ Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have never actually attempted to get myself banned/kicked/muted, etc... But I can see where they were coming from.
    Again, I didn't intentionally try to be this toxic; I now realise I should be more careful with any banter I may see fit.

I fully aknowledge I was being toxic, and do not deny it. I'm here because harpoon was one of the few community servers I actually enjoy, and in very few instances do I actually bother making a forum account, this is clearly an exception.

Complete apologies, I would'nt wish to cause any more harrassment

4. Jin&Tonic

Jin&Tonic Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
    Staff Member Owner Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    I'm going to grant your appeal but please avoid any actions that violate our rules.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice