1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, why not associate your steam account with your forum account? It makes life a lot easier, just click here!
  3. Hey Guest, HG has launched an Unusual Trade Server! Make sure to check it out at unusual.harpoon.tf or check it out here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hey Guest, HG's TTT server changed IP! Make sure to check out the new server at ttt.harpoon.tf or check it out here!
    Dismiss Notice

New Profile Posts

1. Lecatzz
  2. EnelGy
    EnelGy
    ddwadd awdaw dawd wad
  3. EnelGy
  4. EnelGy
  5. EnelGy
  6. Nitro Vine
    Nitro Vine
    i want to make the trading world a happy place. :P
  7. Roxer
    Roxer
    Do not fall into the trap. If you are as smart as the fox, you will not risk anything.
  8. Pbyte
    Pbyte
    so close and yet so far
  9. Pbyte
    Pbyte
    19/05/2017, 16:09:12
  10. aaron12034
    aaron12034
    hey guys if you wanna join a game of prop hunt around 5:00 est let me know
  11. ShadyPlayz
    ShadyPlayz
    I confessed my love to a friend but she just rejected me and the guy that I also love moved to Atlanta while I stayed in England.
  12. Vait
  13. Nova
    Nova
    Finally i'm a moderator!
  14. Just Navlis
  15. Eoj Charlie
    Eoj Charlie
    I'm Eoj_Nawoh on reddit, so make sure you say hi if you see me in the Tf2 subreddit!
  16. Eptic
    Eptic
    Update your status...
    1. awoo~ likes this.
  17. CrazyApple
    CrazyApple
    I'm just a good sniper
  18. CrazyApple
    CrazyApple
    Currently banned for be'ing a good player
  19. ๖ۣۜScOuT༻
    ๖ۣۜScOuT༻ Hyper
    hyper
    why did i got banned i got banned for making sfm posters free while dis guy named nicholas was selling it
    1. Hyper
      Hyper
      May 13, 2017
  20. Malokero99
    Malokero99
    I like play RPG, FPS and Indie games <3. my next objective is 2k games in Steam
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a Team Fortress 2 and Garry's Mod community. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers, including our TTT server in Garry's Mod. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!