Read Me Winners of the Birthday Celebration Raffle!

Discussion in 'Previous Announcements' started by Jin&Tonic, Sep 1, 2014.

1. Jin&Tonic

Jin&Tonic Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
    Staff Member Owner Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    On the anniversary of our founding, we asked you, our regulars and supporters, if you were interested in winning an Unusual Human Cannonball with Dead Presidents. Sure enough, hundreds of you signed up! We're so glad that we were able to host a raffle like this, and reward all of our players!

While we originally stated that unless we hit 3000 steam group members, we weren't going to give away Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell or any TF2 Mann Co. Supply Crate keys, we've decided that since so many of you signed up and posted on the forums we're going to give all of it away anyhow!

So in total we'll be giving out the Unusual Human Cannonball with Dead Presidents, the copy of Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell and 7 TF2 Mann Co. Supply Crate keys to some lucky players.

Overall, thank you all so much for your support and hard work. We're extremely grateful to everyone who has supported Harpoon Gaming and enjoyed playing on our servers! We wouldn't be where we are without YOU!

So now the part you've all been waiting for, the winners!

So first, as part of the appreciation, we're giving a TF2 Mann Co. Supply Crate key to each of the following people:

Second, two TF2 Mann Co. Supply Crate keys for the most referrals goes to:

Next up, a free copy of Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell goes to:

As a final closing, thank you all so much for entering, and we hope you stick around, we'll be giving out a heck of a lot more in the future! Until then, see you on the servers.

Thanks & Gratitude,
    The Harpoon Gaming Staff

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    • Like Like x 2
    • WTF WTF x 1
  2. z_o_m_33

z_o_m_33 Mildly Active

Ratings:
    +2 / 3
    c:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    • Meh Meh x 1
  3. TH3P00PK1NG

TH3P00PK1NG Bathroom Master
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +9 / 16
    yeah i won the keys
    :smug:

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. HS-Paradox

HS-Paradox Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 1
    A phishing bot added me because of this <_<

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  5. Im Not Panda ²

Im Not Panda ² Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +2 / 2
    thank you so much poop for refering me , i love you. I love the harpoon gaming community and every staff member . love to all

• Like Like x 1
    • Disapprove Disapprove x 1
    • Sideways Sideways x 1
    • Joe Approved Joe Approved x 1
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice