My "Retirement"?

Discussion in 'General / Off-Topic' started by Killer4366756, Aug 23, 2014.

1. Killer4366756

Killer4366756 Mildly Active

Ratings:
    +4 / 2
    So guys, with school coming back up and me being very inactive lately, I have decided to "retire" from TF2 and the harpoon gaming community. Another reason for this is that I was recently invited by a Pro Clan to join once Advanced Warfare releases. Also, Call Of Duty has taken me back over again. And I feel that because of some issues in the past, I feel it's best that I take a break. So guys I wish you good luck in your TF2 career and I hope you guys have a good life! This is goodbye for now, but not forever

~Killer

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Killer4366756, Aug 23, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2014
  2. Superfrank93

Superfrank93 Mildly Active

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    We will miss you xD

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Kid_Enigma__

Kid_Enigma__ Mildly Active

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    I would like to see you return and tell us all tales of the funniest and most awesome stuff that has happened to you playing COD

4. Superfrank93

Superfrank93 Mildly Active

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Oh we (mostly him) Wont be returning xD Ive gone off to find a new game and he never gets on skype! Have fun Kid_Engima

• About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice