Funny TTT Moments

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Helen Kane, Jul 27, 2014.

1. Helen Kane

Helen Kane Sufficiently Active

Ratings:
    +5 / 3
    There's like no one talking in this forum, so I thought this would be a topic we all had a story about. :D
    I'll give you one from last night:
    Lost_Temple, 5 or 6 of use had stayed up top instead of going down, and because of traitors it usually turned into peasant versus military battles, with traitors pulling out silent foxes and turrets, most deadly turrets. This round Are You Sure had taken out the traitors, and got an unplaced turret, on 20 health he placed the turret down and it killed him. xD He thought it didn't shoot innocents if they placed it down. xD Pretty funny, pretty funny.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    • Like Like x 1
    • Super Approved Super Approved x 1
  2. Kid_Enigma__

Kid_Enigma__ Mildly Active

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Oh yeah I killed scoobiecat12 with a crowbar that time cause he was a T and started shooting everyone with a silent fox XD

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. TheChineseDolphin

TheChineseDolphin Your average dolphin
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +42 / 5
    That moment when a traitor (whose name i have forgotten) started opening fire on my with an ak-47 and I walked up to he/she with a crowbar and hit them. They died. I lived. The End.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Kid_Enigma__

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Lmao

5. TheChineseDolphin

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +42 / 5
    There was also another time I was proven and I had a sawblade launcher. I had it charged and Helen was behind me and i was facing the detective. Rokstar is hiding with another sawblade launcher and kills the detective. Helen just yells out "CHINESE!!!!!!" and shoots me in the face. After that Rokstar just completely owns Helen. The end.

6. Kid_Enigma__

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Deception at it's best

7. ShockWavez

ShockWavez That Guy No One Likes
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +21 / 2
    We were on the bank map and I was standing on the ledge of the elevator door at the top, DeathStarRebel then uses a matter transfer and it brings him to me. He then proceeded to walk forward without knowing what was going to happen, resulting in his death. He had fell down the elevator shaft and the innocent won the round.

• Chill Pill Chill Pill x 1
  8. tvio1398

tvio1398 Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Today we were playing on 57th street or something like that. Lets just say they wanted me to test because someone spotted me away from the group of innos in the test room. I went in the room and was about to test, i stop pull out a jihad and blow up at least 4 people.

• Like Like x 1
  9. TheChineseDolphin

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +42 / 5
    Gg.

10. TheChineseDolphin

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +42 / 5
    Oh and that time helen banned himself.

11. Helen Kane

Helen Kane Sufficiently Active

Ratings:
    +5 / 3
    gg bans too easy

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. MrSrgsnowman

MrSrgsnowman The Snowman staff, I'll try not to melt :P
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +52 / 8
    There was a time where I matter transferred with Helen and I didn't realize that he was using his grapple hook on a building as a detective, so I fell off the building and died. The worst part was I was the last T alive and it was my second kill.

• Like Like x 1
  13. jacobhd404040

jacobhd404040 Forum-Clearing
    Staff Member Advisor

Ratings:
    +167 / 5
    I was the detective yesterday, I had a stungun and someone started t baiting, so I told them to stop. They did not, I stunned them, then dizzy help him up by the ceiling with his magneto stick, when he unragdolled he was halfway stuck in the ceiling.

14. MrSrgsnowman

MrSrgsnowman The Snowman staff, I'll try not to melt :P
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +52 / 8
    Don't pick up people when they're tased, it can kill them

15. Jesus

Jesus Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +2 / 1
    We were on 67th way and then a Traitor shot 1 pistol shot, then the innocents all killed each other. The traitors won.

• Approved Approved x 1
  16. IamInvictus

IamInvictus TTT's Jack the Ripper

Ratings:
    +30 / 0
    I always love getting collaterals with a Harpoon, or knifing Nuke or Jacob :D

• Approved Approved x 1
  17. TheSmile

TheSmile Paint me like one of your French girls

Ratings:
    +309 / 44
    I really liked those days when @Helen Kane played...

18. JKnopf277

JKnopf277 Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    my story: so we were playing ttt and I became traitor. Pretty funny figuring out what happens next :confused:

19. Microline

Microline Your Regular Skype Technician

Ratings:
    +107 / 18
    On a beautiful normal day of TTT, a guy was staring at me screaming in the mic saying "I'm gonna shoot you." *Types kill in console* Everyone on the server chased and slaughtered that guy :p

• WTF WTF x 1
  20. Lecatzz

Lecatzz Laundry Lecatzz
    Donator

Ratings:
    +376 / 27
    I was in a small room with @Necrophoros and @UnknownVar1able , and then Unknown burped on the mic, and then I said in chat "excuse you" and knifed him.

• About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice